- All Categories -
Activities of Daily Living
Adaptive Computer Devices
Cause & Effect
Exercise Equipment and Recreation
Phones and Phone Accessories
Standing Frames and Tilt Tables
Tablets and Touchscreen Devices
Vehicles and Lifts for Vehicles
Wheelchairs - Manual
Wheelchairs - Power
-- Menu Options --
I Forgot My Password
Request a New Account
View New Items
Request a New Account
I Forgot My Password!
View New Items
REQUEST A NEW ACCOUNT
Please fill out the form below and click the "Create Account" button to request a new The AT Exchange account. Just remember, passwords must be no less than six characters and must contain at least one alpha character and one numeric character.
Fields marked with a
Address Line 1:
Address Line 2:
Phone Number 1:
Phone Number 2:
Phone Number 3:
No Clue Given
What is your favorite color?
What is your home town?
What is your pet's name?
I am a:
Family Member, Guardian, or Authorized Representative
Individual with a disability
Representative of Community Living
Representative of Education
Representative of Employment
Representative of Health, Allied Health, and Rehabilitation
Representative of Technology
How did you hear about us?
Device Loan Library
Independent Living Center
Service Provider Referral
New Account Agreement Terms
Terms and Conditions for use of this website
California Foundation for Independent Living Centers
Terms and Conditions of Use for exchange.abilitytools.org and voiceoptions.org This site is operated by The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, Inc. (CFILC), a registered 501(c)(3) California non-profit corporation. By using this site, you agree to all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein (the "Conditions of Use"). By using the website, you agree to be bound by our Conditions of Use. Please review the AT Exchange or Voice Options websites regularly, as we may amend it from time to time to reflect changes in our policies or pursuant to law. Amendments will become effective when posted on the website.
CFILC collects only the information necessary to provide the services you specifically request. We receive, store, and process information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us in exchange for our services, by using or accessing our website or other online services. “Personal information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is capable of being associated with, a particular individual. Such information is subject to the privacy and confidentiality laws of the State of California.
For example, you may be asked to submit Personal Information (such as your name or email address) in order to use certain specific services offered on this website (e.g., to utilize advocacy tools, sign up for newsletters, participate in forums, or register for events). For event registration, donations, and other financial transactions which you authorize, we do collect other Personal Information, such as financial and billing information. We will protect all information you provide us as set forth below and in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
How We Use the Information
We ask you to provide Personal Information when you access various member services offered through the CFILC Websites. This information enables us to evaluate the continuation of CFILC programs and services.
To complete transactions or requests you initiate on the website, we will use third-party operators to verify and process credit card numbers and other Personal Identifying information. We maintain agreements with those third parties to maintain the confidentiality of your Personal Information.
Other than as set forth herein, CFILC does not release Personal Information about you to any other person or business entity without your prior written consent.
• To law enforcement officers, pursuant to legal process (such as a warrant or subpoena);
• To third party contractors providing services on behalf of CFILC—but only to the extent necessary to render the service, and subject to confidentiality and security obligations;
• To participating government agencies, if disclosure is relevant and necessary in the ordinary course of the performance of official duties, and is related to the purposes for which the information was acquired; and
• To others as required by court order or by applicable laws, rules, or regulations governing CFILC.
We do not sell or provide Personal Information about you to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
When you click on links and banners on our site that take you to third-party web sites, you will be subject to the third parties' privacy policies. We are not responsible for the actions of any third-party web sites. We encourage you to read the posted privacy statement of any site you visit.
Unless otherwise noted, CFILC retains exclusive copyrights to all content displayed on www.cfilc.org or www.abilitytools.org (collectively, the “CFILC Websites”). Except as otherwise specifically provided in this Policy, reprinting or reposting of the CFILC Websites or any content from the CFILC Websites on other websites without the expressed written consent of California Foundation for Independent Living Centers is strictly prohibited.
Contact For Permission to Use
For information and consent to repost information please contact: Teresa Favuzzi (email@example.com).
Terms & Conditions for Reprinting and Reposting
Original content from the CFILC Websites may be reprinted or reposted only on the following terms and conditions:
1. Reposted content must display a clickable link to the CFILC website, (www.cfilc.org or www.abilitytools.org.)
2. Reposted content must display the following notice immediately below the content: “Copyright 2006 The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reprinted with Permission from The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, Inc. and The Ability Tools”.
3. Printed copies or versions of original content from the websites must contain the CFILC logo no smaller than 1” wide by 1.5 “ long, and must display the following notice immediately below the content:” Copyright 2006 The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Reprinted with Permission from The California Foundation for Independent Living Centers, Inc. and The Ability Tools”.
4. Requests to repost must be submitted to CFILC in writing in advance of any posting and contain the following information:
a. Name of organization/agency making request
b. URL of website where material will be reposted or name of publication.
c. Purpose of reposting or reprinting
d. Name and email address of person making request
5. CFILC reserves the right to refuse any request or requests for use of its original content. Original content from any of the CFILC Websites may not be used for any of the following purposes:
a. To endorse or recommend a commercial product or service;
b. To endorse or recommend or support a candidate for political office; or
c. In conjunction with any religious activities or offerings.
Disclaimer of Warranties
The user of any content from the CFILC Websites agrees that all such content is taken “as is”, and CFILC expressly disclaims warranties of any kind, express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of third parties. The user agrees that any use of any of the content of CFILC’s Websites is at the user’s sole risk.
Postings and Communications
By posting messages, uploading files, inputting data, or engaging in any other form of communication through this site, you are granting CFILC a royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, sublicense, adapt, transmit, publicly perform or display any such communication or sublicense to third parties the unrestricted right to exercise any of the foregoing rights granted with respect to the communication.
The foregoing grants shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such communication, including but not limited to rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction.
This service may include bulletin boards and chat rooms ("bulletin boards") which allow feedback to CFILC and real-time interaction between users. CFILC does not control the messages, information, or files delivered to bulletin boards. It is a condition of your use of the bulletin boards and this web site that you not:
1. Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the bulletin boards.
2. Post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
3. Post or transmit any information, software or other material which violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material which is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or which is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or right holder.
4. Post or transmit any information, software or other material which contains a virus or other harmful component.
5. Post, transmit, or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or which contains advertising.
You understand that CFILC has no obligation to monitor the bulletin boards. However, CFILC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy the law, regulation, or government request, or to edit, refuse to post, or to remove any information or information, in whole or in part, that in CFILC's sole discretion are objectionable or in violation of these terms and conditions.
Third Party Disclaimer
CFILC has provided links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. CFILC does not operate or control in any respect any information, products or services on these third-party sites and is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The information in this site and the third-party sites are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by CFILC or any association with its operators.
Limitation of Liability
CFILC does not warrant that the functions of the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site, including bulletin boards, or the server that makes it available, are free of viruses or other harmful components. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall CFILC be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use functions of the site.
You specifically acknowledge and agree that CFILC is not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with any of the material on this web site, you can contact CFILC at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are dissatisfied with any of these terms and conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this site.
This agreement is effective until terminated by CFILC, at any time without notice. In the event of termination, you are no longer authorized to access the bulletin boards and the restrictions imposed on you with respect to material downloaded from the bulletin boards, the disclaimers and limitations of liabilities set forth in this agreement, shall survive.
This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
(c) 2016 California Foundation for Independent Living Centers All Rights Reserved. For permission to reprint or repost this information see the Content Ownership & Usage.
I AGREE to these terms
I DO NOT agree to these terms
Show Desktop Site
Ability Tools is a service of the
provided by the
California Foundation for Independent Living Centers
under contract with the
California Department of Rehabilitation